As a non-profit organization, WMFE counts on volunteers to assist with various projects. As a WMFE volunteer, you get the chance to:
- Meet WMFE staff, listeners and community members
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at how the station works
- Assist the WMFE Development Team with various fundraising activities
- Students can count their work as community service hours
- Local organizations can show their involvement with the community
This is a great way to show your support of an important cultural and educational resource in your community!
Please check off your preferences on the following Volunteer Application form; feel free to add any special skills that have that could apply to your role as a WMFE volunteer. Your responses will allow us to match your preferences against our needs.