“Spring 2023 Fund Drive” SWEEPSTAKES
SPONSORED BY WMFE
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
A PLEDGE OR A PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND D.C. (EXCLUDING ALASKA AND HAWAII)
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Spring 2023 Fund Drive Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), sponsored by Community Communications, Inc. ((a 501©3) non-profit corporation)/WMFE (the “Sponsor”) begins at 6:00:00 AM EST on March 29, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on April 6, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excludes AK and HI) and the District of Columbia who are licensed drivers, 18 years of age or older (or legal age of majority in the State in which they reside) at time of entry. Void in AK, HI and were prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively the "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- HOW TO ENTER TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE: There are three (3) ways to enter:
- Make a monetary donation/pledge to WMFE during the Spring 2023 pledge drive (https://secure2.convio.net/wmfe/site/Donation2?df_id=2500&mfc_pref=T&2500.donation=form1)
- Complete the required form on the WMFE website, located at https://www.wmfe.org/support/giveaway-entry-form
Submit a drawing-only pledge entry over the phone (1-800-785-2020).
In the case of entry by monetary donation/pledge, website form submission, or entry over phone, you will be entered into all currently active drawings at the time of receipt (as recorded by the Sponsor) of your donation/pledge, website form submission, or entry over phone (as applicable). NO OTHER FORMS OR METHODS OF ENTRY ARE PERMITTED.
Maximum of one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry.
All material submitted becomes the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered.
Grand Prize and Other Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. No Grand Prize or Other Prize substitutions or alterations allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion if the Grand Prize or any Other Prize, or any component of any prize is unavailable for any reason. A winner must claim the Grand Prize or an Other Prize by providing to the Sponsor a valid mailing address where the winner can receive the Grand Prize or Other Prize within sixty days after the date on which the Sponsor sends to the winner the affidavit of eligibility and identification and additional forms, otherwise the Grand Prize or Other Prize is forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for loss, destruction, damage, or other harm to any prize caused by or relating to the mailing of the prize. Each winner is responsible for all taxes, expenses, and fees associated with or in any way related to the Grand Prize or any Other Prize to be awarded to winner. If the winner is unwilling or unable to assume the costs associated with the Grand Prize or any Other Prize, including the tax liabilities associated with the Grand Prize or Other Prize, the Grand Prize or Other Prize is deemed forfeited. The Grand Prize and Other Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- RANDOM DRAWING (Grand Prize): A random drawing for the grand prize will be conducted on or about April 20, 2023 from among all eligible entries received to determine one (1) Potential Winner. The random drawing for the grand prize will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Potential Winners will be notified by email and/or phone. The Potential Winners will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, W-9 Tax form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”) within ten (10) days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Potential Winners will be required to furnish their social security numbers that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the Winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
A 2023 Subaru Crosstrek Premium Standard model with Eyesight (approximate retail value $27,770 usd).
Vehicle details: Magnetite Gray Metallic (MGM)/Black (BLA) (OH1) AUTO-DIMMING MIRRORS with COMPASS | (0LE) All-Weather Floor Liners.
To claim Grand Prize, winner must pick up vehicle at 3772 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808. Winner must be present in person to accept the vehicle and title transfer, and to sign, provide, or accept any other legally required documentation. Winner must take possession of prize within thirty (30) days of being determined as a winner. Winner must have a valid driver’s license and evidence of legally required insurance prior to taking delivery. Winner will be responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and any other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to any costs incurred by winner related to the acceptance, pickup/transport or use of the Grand Prize. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the Grand Prize, Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize vehicle may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states and counties. Potential Winner is responsible to check their state of residence to confirm and must use vehicle in accordance with state/county regulations. The Grand Prize will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize. Winner will be responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize not specified herein. Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the prize stated herein. In no event will more than one (1) Grand Prize be awarded.
RANDOM DRAWING (Other Prizes): A random drawing for the ticket prizes will be conducted on or about April 14, 2023 from among all eligible entries received to determine one (1) Potential Winner per prize. The random drawing for the prizes will be conducted at WMFE (11510 Colonial Drive Orlando, FL 32817) whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- One (1) pair of tickets to the St. Augustine Food + Wine Festival Grand Tasting, valued at $258. Entry period begins at 6 a.m. ET on Friday, March 31, 2023 and ends at 12 p.m. ET on Friday, March 31, 2023.
- One (1) pair of tickets to the St. Augustine Food + Wine Festival Grand Tasting, valued at $258. Entry period begins at 12 p.m. ET on Friday, March 31, 2023 and ends at 6 p.m. ET on Friday, March 31, 2023.
- One (1) pair of tickets to the St. Augustine Food + Wine Festival- Smoke on the Walk, valued at $198. Entry period begins at 6 a.m. ET on Monday, April 3, 2023 and ends at 12 p.m. ET on April 3, 2023.
- One (1) pair of tickets to the St. Augustine Food + Wine Festival- Smoke on the Walk, valued at $198. Entry period begins at 12 p.m.ET on Monday, April 3, 2023 and ends at 6 p.m. ET on Monday, April 3, 2023.
- One “romantic staycation” package which includes a 1-night stay at the Rollins College Alfond Inn with valet parking, and $50 gift card to Santiago’s Bodega, and one (1) pair of tickets to the Orlando Opera's The Daughter of the Regiment at the Dr. Phillips Center (performance options on April 21st or 23rd), valued at $388 total. Entry period begins at 6 a.m. ET on Tuesday, April 4, 2023 and ends at 6 p.m. ET on April 4, 2023.
- To claim Other Prizes, winner must provide contact information and WMFE will notify winners via phone, email and/or letter. Winner must take possession of prize within 48 hours of being determined as a winner. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the prize, Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- GENERAL RULES: Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Grand Prize or the Other Prizes, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
- NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if for any reason, the Sweepstakes is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Grand Prize and the Other Prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
WINNERS LIST: To view the winner of this Sweepstakes, visit wmfe.org on or about May 12, 2023. The winners will be announced and posted after the winners have been verified.
Alfond Inn Package (1-night stay including valet parking, dinner at Santiago’s Bodega, and tickets to Opera Orlando’s Daughter of the Regiment):
Manuel from Sanford
St. Augustine Grand Tasting:
Leslie from Orlando
John from New Symrna Beach
St. Augustine- Smoke on the Walk:
Lara from Orlando
Elizabeth from Windermere
2023 Subaru Crosstrek
Josh from Orlando
SPONSOR: Community Communications, Inc./WMFE Member Services, 11510 E Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32817. If you have any questions about the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send written questions to WMFE Member Services, 11510 E Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32817.
Subaru is not a Sponsor or Participant in this Sweepstakes, nor do they endorse this Sweepstakes in any way. Any questions should be directed to the Sponsor and not to Subaru.