Your support means a lot to us. Corporate Sponsors are vital to our public service mission of bringing quality news and informational programming to an ever-expanding community of listeners.
WMFE's audience is ...
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Corporate Sponsorships on WMFE/NPR 90.7 News has the impact of traditional radio marketing with the benefit of supporting a well-respected Central Florida non-profit media institution. It’s an effective way to build business, brand your company, announce events, recruit staff, promote a chosen philanthropy, and much more — all while helping to pay for the news.
WMFE Corporate Sponsors gain:
- Direct access to a concentrated, affluent audience with a powerful, personal commitment to WMFE.
- View our target audience here. (Link to Target audience page)
- Name recognition among professionals and business leaders likely to be interested in your products and services.
- Credibility by associating with intelligent, in-depth journalism from National Public Radio (NPR), the BBC and the WMFE news staff.
- Appreciation from your colleagues, customers and peers, who will recognize your commitment to the community.
Strategic Marketing Partnership Focused on Your Goals
The Corporate Underwriting team at WMFE will work with you to customize an effective campaign that may include:
- Broadcast announcements, 20 seconds in length, written in an objective style that listeners expect and prefer.
- Web and digital products to meet the needs of your digital initiatives.
- Special event sponsorships to help you connect with listeners directly.
For more information on Corporate Underwriting opportunities, contact Chris Barch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-273-2300 ext 154.
Now Playing on 90.7