Double, or even triple, the value of your contribution to 90.7 News - at no additional cost to you! As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, 90.7 News is eligible for many employers' matching gifts programs.
Many companies - both large and small - will match charitable contributions and/or volunteer hours made by their employees, retirees and spouses. Your employer may "match" your donation with a gift of equal or greater value to 90.7 News! Matching your contribution is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. After making a contribution in full to 90.7 News, request a Matching Gifts Form from your company's human resources department.
2. Complete part one of the form and mail to:
90.7 Member Services
11510 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, Florida 32817
3. We'll take care of the rest!
It's quick and easy! Thank you so much for helping 90.7 News raise additional funds to support the programming you love.
- Your donation must be a personal gift, from your personal funds, which has been paid in full and not simply pledged.
- The company match is limited to the portion of the employee's gift that is tax deductible.
- The legal name of 90.7 News WMFE-FM is Community Communications, Inc.
- WMFE’s Tax ID is: 59-6155012.