90.7 WMFE Partner on Teacher Makeover Contest
90.7 WMFE A PARTNER ON TEACHER MAKEOVER CONTEST
Winner will receive a carload of school supplies from the station
ORLANDO — 90.7 WMFE has partnered with Lisa Maile Seminars & Coaching and Orange Appeal on the 8th annual free Back-to-Class MakeOver Contest for teachers. WMFE will donate a carload of school supplies to the winning teacher.
The deadline to enter is July 14.
Here are more details:
Are you a hardworking full-time Orange or Seminole County female educator in need of pampering? If so, enter the 8th annual free Back-to-Class MakeOver Contest for teachers, sponsored by Orange Appeal Magazine… where you can win a 3-day prize package.
Day 1, the winner meets with branding and image consultant Lisa Maile of Lisa Maile Seminars & Coaching at your home for a “Star in Your Own Closet” customized video consultation to create a winning wardrobe formula (accent on “Dress Your Best for LE$$”).
Day 2, you’ll enjoy personal shopping for new back-to-school clothes with stylist Lisa at The Mall at Millenia, courtesy of the Mall and your $500 The Mall at Millenia gift card.
Day 3, you’ll receive a total beauty makeover, starting with complete personalized hair services with stylist Ana Yebba of Salon Muse, including instruction on how to style your hair each morning, followed by a private makeup lesson with Leslie Christin, president of CARA Cosmetics and Studio CARA. You’ll enjoy your own personal photoshoot with award-winning photographer Sharon Lundberg to appear in a 2-page feature in the the September/October Orange Appeal Magazine, and you’ll receive a lifetime Orange Appeal subscription.
And for the first time, 90.7 WMFE will award a carload of school supplies to the teacher selected, so her students benefit as well! The station’s Young Friends group runs the year-round ContinuED School Supply Drive, in partnership with A Gift For Teaching. Learn more HERE.
Thank you to all dedicated educators! Contest sponsors promise to give the winner the royal treatment; she may appear on FOX 35 … so tell your hard-working school friends we’d love to hear from them if they’d like a new back-to-school look!
Complete contest rules below.
Send the following to LisaMaile@aol.com with subject line “Teacher MakeOver Entry” by July 14:
- 2 current full-length shots (head-to-toe) in different outfits and 2 close-up head shots (your face), showing your typical educator look (Photos may be snapshots and camera phone pix, but must be clear.)
- 100 words or less on why you’d like a Teacher MakeOver
- Home & cell phone number(s), complete address,
- Number of years as an educator, school and grade where you presently teach
- Height and sizes – top & bottom (women’s 12, 14, 16, 18, etc.)
- You must teach in Seminole or Orange county.
- Deadline to enter is midnight July 14, and finalists may be required to interview.
- Winner must be available two days between Friday, July 20, & Saturday, July 28, to work with Lisa, as well as all day for the MakeOver Wednesday, Aug. 1.
- Students may nominate teachers; however, an official entry must be forwarded from the educator herself and is required to contain all items outlined above.
- To be considered, you must agree to the suggestions of our expert panel to package your best look (which may include a haircut), giving them carte blanche.
- The winner selected must be available during the days outlined above and agree to possible TV appearances.