Five Ways Technology Will Change the Way You Age
What: 5 Ways Technology will Change the Way You Age
Presented by: 90.7 WMFE with a special guest from Hartford Funds sharing insights from the MIT AgeLab
When: Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 6:30-9 p.m.
Where: Orlando Museum of Art, 2416 N. Mills Ave., Orlando, 32803
- $500 for a 10-ticket package, that includes the lecture and post-reception. Your company will also receive “event patron” status, with its logo included on this page and event materials. GET TICKETS >>
- $50 for a single ticket, that includes the lecture and post-reception GET TICKETS >>
For the next generation of retirees, one question will remain above all others: How do you add life to longer lives? As people live longer, and spend more time in retirement, the challenge will be to get more out of those years. How do you find a rewarding second career? How do you stay close with friends and family? How do you maintain independence and mobility? How do you embrace new experiences? The answer: Technology.
Please join Steve Parnell, Director of Strategic Markets, Hartford Funds, at the Orlando Museum of Art as he shares insights from the MIT AgeLab on the new economy of connections that will enable us to live fuller lives as we age.
He’ll touch on five important aspects of our lives:
• Technology-Driven Transportation Will Help Us Stay Mobile
• It Will Be Easier to Work and Earn Income Longer
• We’ll Be Better Able to Maintain Our Social Network as We Age
• Apps to Help Us Age in Place
• Technology Will Monitor Our Health at Home
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Stephen Parnell is a director of strategic markets for Hartford Funds. In this role, he presents timely and relevant content for the benefit of financial firms, advisors, and their clients, and works with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology AgeLab to build awareness and knowledge of aging and retirement challenges and life planning strategies. Read more about Stephen Parnell
MIT AgeLab is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds or 90.7 WMFE. Hartford Funds is not an affiliate of 90.7 WMFE.
Companies who get a 10-ticket package will also receive “event patron” status, with company logos included on this page and event materials.